The Community Foundation is turning 45. To celebrate we invited our Agency Partners to enter our 45-Second Video Grant Challenge. Using a video, these groups described a problem their agency wants to solve; how $4,500 would address the issue; and how this project advances the CFO’s mission of connecting passion to purpose.
Now it’s time for you, the public, to help us narrow the field.
Between now and June 1, vote for your favorites; the top three vote-getters in each category – one from Springfield amd one from our regional service area – will be finalists. A CFO grant committee will will award one group in each category a $4,500 grant.
The goal: Using our goal of “Connecting Passion to Purpose” as inspiration to help our partners
create real betterment in their communities, and celebrate #45yearsofCFO
Rules and Requirements
- Nonprofits must be Agency Partners of the Community Foundation of the Ozarks with an open fund as of March 23, 2018.
- Each agency may enter only one video.
- Videos must be no longer than 45 seconds.
- Videos are due by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 18.
- To enter, videos must be uploaded to a separate Vimeo or YouTube account. You must paste the url of the video in the entry form and enter the full name of your agency. All submissions are final (no tweaking post-submission).
- Videos will not be visible to the public immediately; the CFO will approve the entry and they will all go live for voting simultaneously on May 23. Voting will end at 5 p.m. on June 1. Depending on the number of submissions, a second round of voting may be required to narrow the field to the finalists.
- Public votes will narrow the field in two categories: Springfield and Regional. Springfield/Regional status will be based on PHYSICAL HEADQUARTERS ADDRESSS, not service area.
- Votes are limited to one vote per video, per round, from any single ISP address. (Which means you could vote for every video once, but only once. Group ISPs – like an office or school – will only allow one employee to record a vote for a given video.)
- A CFO committee will choose the winner from among the finalists in each category, one Springfield agency and one Regional agency will receive the $4,500 grant to be awarded at the CFO’s Donor Dinner on June 20, 2018, in Springfield. Finalists should have a representative available on that date to be considered.