Keep Wealth Local and Secure Your Community’s Future
The Community Foundation of the Ozarks’ affiliates division offers free services to help affiliate community foundation board members encourage overall fund development, including planned gifts and annual fundraising campaigns for grantmaking. These tools help affiliate foundations have conversations with donors about planned gifts that build permanent endowments to meet needs now and in the future.
• Fundraising Institutes
• Transfer of Wealth Presentations
• Donor follow-up appointments
• Affiliate-customized strategic marketing plans
• Annual customized planned giving meeting for each affiliate’s board of directors
• Planned giving group donor seminars
• Church endowment building seminars
To receive practical planned giving and marketing ideas, contact a representative from the CFO affiliates fundraising support team: Michael Chatman, Senior Vice President for Philanthropy and Regional Community Partnerships at (417) 864-6199, or Carol Silvey, Senior Associate for Advancement at (417) 256-4725.