Ten new funds have been established with CFO and its regional affiliates since April 14. For more information about establishing a fund with Community Foundation of the Ozarks, give us a call at (417) 864-6199.
Community Foundation of the Ozarks
- The Ellis Endowment Fund – Karen Catt established this fund in memory of her son, Ellis, to provide long-term sustainability to a program that will meet the needs of families of children with cancer.
- The Ellis Fund – This fund was also established by Karen Catt to provide immediate funding to meet the needs of families of children with cancer. Guidelines are in process.
- Graham O’Neal Endowment Fund – The Ozark Medical Center Foundation established this endowment fund to honor Graham O’Neal and support the work of the foundation and its programs.*
- ORLT Operating Endowment Fund – Ozark Regional Land Trust established this endowment fund to assist the organization with its operating expenses.*
Finley River Community Foundation
- Mark & Sarah Orr Family Fund – This family and community fund was established by Mark & Sarah Orr, Finley River Community Foundation board members, to help simplify their charitable giving.
Mountain Grove Area Community Foundation
- Mtn. Grove Area Community Foundation Administrative Endowment Fund – This designated endowment fund was established to meet the long-term operational and administrative needs of the Mtn. Grove Area Community Foundation.
Oregon County Community Foundation
- Justin Crews Memorial Scholarship Fund – This scholarship fund was established by Grover and Darlene Crews in memory of their son Justin. It is a component fund of the Alton Public School Foundation and the Oregon County CF.
Ozark County Community Foundation
- Dave Jones Youth Outdoor Fund – Sue Ann Jones established this endowment fund in memory of her husband, Dave, to provide an outdoor opportunity or experience for a young person in Ozark County with a preference for a fishing or hunting experience.
- Ozark County Community Foundation Administrative Endowment Fund – This designated fund was established to fund the long term, operational and administrative needs of the Ozark County Community Foundation.
Community Foundation of West Plains
- Community Foundation of West Plains Administrative Endowment Fund – This designated fund was established to provide for the administrative and operational purposes of the Community Foundation of the West Plains.
* denotes Endowment Partner fund