Community Foundation of the Ozarks is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a regional meeting in your area. Board members from your organization are invited to attend to learn more about current CFO initiatives, planned giving strategies, our newly designed website and much more.
Please bring two good development/fundraising ideas to share. We will also have ample time for discussion and questions. The schedule and RSVP information is as follows:
- West Plains – September 30, West Plains Country Club, 1402 Country Club Dr
- Cuba – October 2, Wallis Companies, 106 E. Washington
- Clinton – October 8, Hampton Inn, 900 Kansas Ave
- Carthage – October 14, Broadview Country Club, 988 S. Country Club Rd.
- Branson – October 16, The Village at Indian Point, 24 Village Trail, Branson, Mo, *2 ½ miles south of Silver Dollar City.
Each meeting starts at 10:00 a.m. and runs to 1:00 p.m. To help with our planning, please let us know by September 26, 2008, if you will attend by calling Suzanne Grammer in our office at (417) 864-6199, toll free 888-266-6815, or via e-mail at email@example.com.