Community Foundation of the Ozarks seeks to stay ahead of the changing landscape of cybersecurity. Blackbaud, our technology partner, will be instituting a change to the DonorCentral login on the morning of Monday, June 25, 2018.
CFO wants to prepare you for these changes by providing you an overview of the new login experience. No action is needed at this time, but you will need to complete one of the following actions on and after the morning of June 25th.
Blackbaud has provided an example of what the new login page will look like on June 25:
Once you get to our login page (https://cfozarks.donorcentral.com/) you can follow either of 2 paths to login to DonorCentral.
Path 1: Entering your current credentials
- Enter your credentials as normal and click “Sign in”.
- You will then be directed to update your password.
- Click “Send password reset email” and you will see this screen.
- Check your inbox for the following email and click “Reset password”
- Reset your password and click Submit. Please note, you should be able to reuse your current password if you like.
- You are now logged in. You will continue to use your email address and your updated password on all subsequent logins.
Path 2: Sign in with Google – only use this option if the current email address you use to login to DonorCentral has a Google Account Associated with it
- Click on the link to “Sign in with Google”You will see the Google login screen
- Enter your Google login credentials
- You are now logged in.
If you have any questions about this transition, please contact Caitlin Golike at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (417) 864-6199.