Development continues at a rapid pace for CFO. Since March 17, donors have established 13 new funds with the Community Foundation of the Ozarks and its regional affiliate foundations. For more information about establishing a fund with Community Foundation of the Ozarks, give us a call at (417) 864-6199.
A list of the new funds follows.
* denotes an Endowment Partner fund
Community Foundation of the Ozarks
- Missouri Minerals Education Foundation Fund – This organizational capacity building fund was established by the Missouri Minerals Education Foundation to house funds to assist with their projects and programs.
- Jeffery David Ruwwe Memorial Scholarship Fund – Evan Reese Copsey III and Tresa Copsey established this scholarship in memory of Tresa’s brother, Jeffery for a graduating senior of Sullivan High School.
- Kern Senior Center Home Delivered Meals Endowment Fund – The Kern Senior Center and Care Connection for Aging Services established this endowment fund to benefit their Home Delivered Meals program.*
- John and Betty Morris Scholarship Fund – The Marionville School District established this scholarship fund with a bequest from John and Betty Morris. It will award to Marionville graduating seniors pursuing higher education with financial need and community involvement.
- Gillioz Theatre Endowment Fund – The Gillioz Theatre established this fund to support the programs and sustainability of the Gillioz Theatre.*
- Springfield Sertoma Club Endowment Fund – The Springfield Sertoma Club established this endowment fund to help fund the long-term needs and goals of the club.*
- Dade County Victim Service Center Fund – This designated capacity building fund was established to support the work of the Dade County Victim Service Center and the Victim Service Advocate.
Dallas County Community Foundation
- Dallas County Community Foundation Administrative Fund – This designated endowment fund was established by the Dallas County Community Foundation to fund their administrative and operational needs.
Hickory County Community Improvement Foundation
- Dale Joseph and Rheva Allen Blackwell Business Scholarship Fund – The Weaubleau School District established this scholarship fund which will award to a student pursuing a business degree who exhibits leadership, achievement and moral character.*
- Bob Stokes/Bob Krasser Memorial Scholarship Fund – This scholarship fund was established by the Weaubleau School District to award to a student who exhibits superior academic achievement, moral character and financial need.*
Houston Community Foundation
- Texas County Memorial Hospital (TCMH) Healthcare Foundation Hospice of Care Fund – The Texas County Memorial Hospital Foundation established this fund to assist with their Hospice services.*
Nixa Community Foundation
- Nixa Fire District/Local 3904 Nixa Shop Unrestricted Fund – The Nixa Fire District and Local 3904 Nixa Shop established this unrestricted fund to support the Nixa Community Foundation’s community grant making programs.
- Nixa Fire District/Local 3904 Nixa Shop Fund – This capacity building fund was established by the Nixa Fire District and the Local 3904 Nixa Shop to assist them with their charitable giving, as well as help support their projects and programs.*
Ozark County Community Foundation
- Grant A. Finley Memorial Scholarship Fund – Mary Finley Newton established this scholarship fund to award to any graduating senior from Ozark County who will major in agriculture.
Taney County Community Foundation
- Skaggs Foundation Supporting Fund– The Taney County Community Foundation established this designated fund to support the Skaggs Foundation and the health system.
Community Foundation of West Plains, Inc.
- West Plains R-7 Culinary Arts Fund – The West Plains R-7 Educational Foundation established this capacity building fund to support their culinary programs.*
- Trish Kissiar Knight Hall of Fame Volleyball Endowed Scholarship Fund – Missouri State University – West Plains established this scholarship fund.