Below are the step-by-step instructions for participation in CFO’s Essential Questions series.
If you have questions regarding this series, please feel free to contact Bridget Dierks via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (417) 864-6199. Please RSVP to Bridget in order to ensure enough lines will be available in this e-meeting.
We look forward to everyone’s participation. Please note the new conference number, phone number, and pass code for this program. Please feel free to forward this information to any interested parties.
On March 18, 2010 we will host a web conference focused on the upcoming Rural Schools Partnership Placed Based Education grant opportunities. This conference wil involve a short overview of the application and our expectations and will conclude with a question and answer session regarding your applications. We hope you can attend this e-conference!
After a presentation, everyone will be invited to discuss questions, ideas, and suggestions.If this is your first program or you have never downloaded the software onto your computer, please begin this process approximately 10 minutes early (at 9:50 a.m.). This will give you time to download the correct information and be involved in the series on time.
If this is not your first Essential Questions lesson, you will have already downloaded the necessary software on your computer. Meeting details are listed below:
Meeting Date: March 18, 2010
Meeting Time: 10:00 a.m. Central time
Net Conference Number: PA6438357
Meeting Pass Code: OZARKS
Meeting Host: Bridget Dierks
Meeting Phone Number: 888-955-8965
Meeting Phone Pass Code: OZARKS
Please print these instructions in order to help you join the meeting. Follow these instructions carefully.First, you will join the Net (internet) portion of the conference. This will allow you to view the PowerPoint during the conference.
Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:
1. Join the meeting by selecting the following link: https://e-meetings.verizonbusiness.com/nc/join/
2. Enter the required fields. If this is your first time using our new system on your computer, you will need to fill out this portion. Bold fields are required. If this is not your first time on a computer, the information should populate most of the fields for you.
3. Select “Remember me on this Computer” so you will not have to re-fill out this information for your next Essential Questions program.
5. Click on “Proceed”.
6. If you have already used this system, your computer will bring you into the Live Meeting program and you will be ready to dial into the phone portion.
If this is the case, please skip to the next section below the dotted line.
If you have not used this system before, you will be asked to download the program. Follow the continued instructions listed here:
7. To download the program, first close a pop-up if one appears so you may view the “Installation” page.
8. At the “Installation” page, please select the “Install and Join” button.
9. Select “Run” from the next available pop-up. A few seconds up to a minute (depending on your internet speed) will elapse while the program begins installation.
10. Select “Run” again from the new pop-up when the first installation is complete. A few more seconds to a minute will elapse as the program completes the installation.
11. At this point, the Live Meeting program will open and you will be ready to dial into the phone portion.
Join Instructions for Phone Conference:
After you have successfully logged onto the net (internet) portion of the conference, please note the following instructions to log onto the phone portion:
1. Dial the toll-free number:
Toll Free Number: 888-955-8965
2. When asked by the operator, provide the following passcode:
Participant Pass Code: OZARKS
3. This will begin your participation in the conference. You will not be verbally participating in this conference during the first segment. You will just be listening to the speaker and then asking questions in the second portion.
The conference will begin at approximately 10:00 a.m. If you have a question during the conference, please take note of this question as there will be a question and answer portion at the end of the meeting section of the conference. The question/answer portion of the lesson will address any questions you may have as well as allow for discussion among participants on good practices.
Please also note: If you are in a larger room of people and would like to view the PowerPoint full-screen during the lecture, select “View” from the toolbar and choose “Full Screen Mode”. This will bring the PowerPoint to full screen.