On September 23rd at 10:00 a.m., we will host the session titled “Building Philanthropic Assets for History Museums”. This Essential Questions session is designed for our current and potential history museum agency partners. This meeting will be hosted by Dr. Julie Leeth, CFO Vice President and Roseann Blunt and April McDonough of Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield Foundation. After a short presentation, everyone will be invited to discuss questions, ideas, and suggestions.
Below the fold: participation instructions.
If this is your first program or you have never downloaded the software onto your computer, please begin this process approximately 10 minutes early (at 9:50 a.m.). This will give you time to download the correct information and be involved in the series on time. If this is not your first Essential Questions lesson, you will have already downloaded the necessary software on your computer. Meeting details are listed below:
Meeting Date: September 23, 2008
Meeting Time: 10:00 a.m. Central time
Net Conference Number: PA6726433
Meeting Pass Code: OZARKS
Meeting Host: Bridget Dierks
Meeting Phone Number: 888-391-6583
Meeting Phone Pass Code: OZARKS (you will confirm this verbally with an operator)
Please print these instructions in order to help you join the meeting. Follow these instructions carefully.
First, you will join the Net (internet) portion of the conference. This will allow you to view the PowerPoint during the conference.
Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:
1. Join the meeting by selecting the following link: https://e-meetings.verizonbusiness.com/nc/join/
2. Enter the required fields. If this is your first time using our new system on your computer, you will need to fill out this portion. Bold fields are required. If this is not your first time on a computer, the information should populate most of the fields for you.
3. Select “Remember me on this Computer” so you will not have to re-fill out this information for your next Essential Questions program.
5. Click on “Proceed”.
6. If you have already used this system, your computer will bring you into the Live Meeting program and you will be ready to dial into the phone portion. If this is the case, please skip to the next section below the dotted line.
If you have not used this system before, you will be asked to download the program. Follow the continued instructions listed here:
2. To download the program, first close a pop-up if one appears so you may view the “Installation” page.
3. At the “Installation” page, please select the “Install and Join” button.
4. Select “Run” from the next available pop-up. A few seconds up to a minute (depending on your internet speed) will elapse while the program begins installation.
5. Select “Run” again from the new pop-up when the first installation is complete. A few more seconds to a minute will elapse as the program completes the installation.
6. At this point, the Live Meeting program will open and you will be ready to dial into the phone portion.
Join Instructions for Phone Conference:
After you have successfully logged onto the net (internet) portion of the conference, please note the following instructions to log onto the phone portion:
1. Dial the toll-free number:
Toll Free Number: 888-391-6583
7. When asked by the operator, give the following pass code. This pass code will enter you into the correct phone conference.
Participant Pass Code: Ozarks
8. This will begin your participation in the conference. You will not be verbally participating in this conference during the first segment. You will just be listening to the speaker and then asking questions in the second portion.
The conference will begin at approximately 10:00 a.m. The question/answer portion of the lesson will address any questions you may have as well as encourage discussion among participants on good practices.
Please also note: If you are in a larger room of people and would like to view the PowerPoint full-screen during the lecture, select “View” from the toolbar and choose “Full Screen Mode”. This will bring the PowerPoint to full screen.
If you have questions, please feel free to give us a call at (417) 864-6199 or email Bridget Dierks at firstname.lastname@example.org.